Mission, Vision, and Goals
United Way of Coastal Georgia strives to create a community to be a place where all individuals and families have the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential.
United Way of Coastal Georgia improves lives in our community by promoting giving, advocating and volunteering in the areas of education, health, and income stability.
There are eight values by which we live and work with each other and all of our partners. We are…
- Passionate – about our mission, goals, and our community.
- Stewards – over all funds entrusted to us through our due diligence process.
- Respectful – of each other and all members of our community.
- Compassionate – about those in need.
- Proactive – providing insights and anticipating needs.
- Outcomes Driven – for maximum community impact on important issues.
- Community Focused – “Living United” to improve the lives of those in Camden, Glynn, and McIntosh Counties.
- Collaborative – listening, understanding and concerning all community partners on issues related to Education, Health, and Income Stability.