Adequately prepare the residents of Coastal Georgia for the workforce.
Help people gain knowledge, skills, and support to improve financial status.
- Identify agencies that impact economic self-sufficiency by improving the likelihood of earning a livable wage
- Collaborate with agencies to develop a plan that includes:
- Job training
- Soft skills training
- Improving appearance (Clothing, Personal Hygiene)
- Interviewing Skills
- Job search assistance
- Continuing Education
- GED Programs
- Literacy Programs
- English Classes
- Home budgeting Assistance
- Ensure agencies/programs are adequately staffed with volunteers
- Fund agencies/programs focused on cradle to career objectives