United Way of Coastal Georgia and the SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) Community Service Partnership are improving access to affordable prescription medications through a free, easy-to-use prescription discount card. The card gives individuals and families access to discounts on prescription drugs, allowing them to save an average of 45% on their medications.
The SingleCare Prescription Savings Card:
- Is free for everyone – it’s like a coupon that you can use as often as you want.
- Reduces cost – just show the card every time to get the lowest prices, whether it be SingleCare, insurance, or retail price.
- Is easy to use with no registration or eligibility requirements.
- Covers FDA approved prescription medications.
- Saves an average of 45% on prescriptions.
- Accepted at major chain pharmacies nationwide, including Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart.
How do I get a card?
- Contact United Way of Coastal Georgia at 912-265-1850.
- Visit the SingleCare site here. You can create an account, download a card, search prescriptions to find the lowest price in our area, and more.
- Download the free SingleCare app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Drug Price LookUp Tool:
- You are able to see the SingleCare price of your prescription(s) by either going to singlecare.com or by downloading the free SingleCare app. Simply enter your drug name, dosage, and zip code to find the lowest price in the area.
HOW IT WORKS
SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. We pass the savings onto our members, free of charge.
To start saving with SingleCare, a member just needs to show the savings card to their local pharmacist whenever they fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied to the retail price of the drug.
Members can use their card as often as they want. Cards do not expire. Cards may also be used for family members’ prescriptions and shared with friends.