Join the Fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community.
We build stronger communities where families have increased access to health care, as well as healthy foods, activities and environments, creating healthier beginnings and healthier lives.
We help children get a strong start in life, start school ready to succeed and build critical reading skills to equip them for success in school, work and life.
We give people the education and tools to get better jobs and build a solid foundation that improves their lives and the lives of their children.
There are several ways you can donate:
- Online donation – You can make a one time donation or set up recurring payments through our website.
- Send your donation – Print off the pledge form here and mail with your donation to:
United Way of Coastal Georgia
P.O. Box 877
Brunswick, Georgia 31521
- Make a pledge, bill me later – You have the opportunity to make a pledge now and we can bill you later during the campaign here once, monthly or quarterly.
- Workplace Campaign – Many of our donors choose to participate in their company’s United Way Annual Campaign. Often, they make their donations through payroll deduction over the course of each year. Find out more speak with someone in your HR department.
- Corporate Giving – Show your employees that you support our community by giving a donation through your business. Make an online donation, mail your donation or call at 912.265.1850.
Please note: Giving through this website is considered a personal, individual gift and will not be credited to your workplace campaign. If you would prefer to give through your workplace or payroll deduction, please contact your Employee Campaign Coordinator at your workplace.