UWCGA Community Investment Fund
Please read all of the below information carefully.
Deadline: February 22, 2023 at 5:00pm
United Way of Coastal Georgia (UWCGA) makes impactful investments into programs that deliver measurable results in the priority areas of Education, Health, and Financial Stability. To achieve our goal, UWCGA will focus our resources on a limited set of investments in programs demonstrating the greatest impact in addressing critical community needs, directing resources to those that need it most, and contributing to significant outcomes in the lives of the individuals in our community.
United Way of Coastal Georgia invites eligible nonprofits serving Camden, Glynn, and/or McIntosh Counties to propose programs for funding consideration through its 2023 Community Investment Fund. To be eligible to apply for UWCGA community funds, a program must clearly fit at least one of the three impact areas and meet the criteria below:
- Be a registered 501(c)3 in existence for a minimum of three (3) years at the time of application.
- Program(s) for which funding is being requested must be in existence and active for a minimum of one (1) year at the time of application.
- Provide health and human service programming which is meeting the needs of the people residing in Camden, Glynn, and/or McIntosh counties.
- Have a current Charity Registration with Georgia Secretary of State
- Have a current Corporation Registration with Georgia Secretary of State
- Have a current IRS Form 990
- Have a current Audit or Compiled Financial Statement
- Have an active board of directors and stated mission and bylaws.
In order to apply for funding, organizations should:
Schedule a Site Visit – select the date/time of your choice by clicking below.
- Schedule site visit here.
- Site visits will be conducted from February 27 – March 10, 2023.
- Applying organizations are encouraged to schedule the site visit immediately for best availability.
Download the 2023 UWCGA Community Investment application, 2023 Organizational Governance Addendum, and the 2023 Program Adjustment Form (if applicable) below.
Upload the completed application, along with all required application materials to e-CImpact, the online grant management portal.
- To access e-CImpact, use the “Agency Login” button below to login or create an e-CImpact account.
- Applications are not considered complete until all required documentation is uploaded to e-CImpact.
Community Investment Office Hours will be offered throughout the application process to provide time to ask questions or clarify information about the application and/or the process. Office hours are open to any organization who is applying for or considering applying for funding. If you have any questions or need help navigating the e-CImpact system, Janelle Harvey, Director of Community Impact has set up office hours leading up to the application deadline. Please click below to schedule time with Janelle.
Deadline: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 5:00pm.
No applications will be accepted after this date. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed for funding.