There are several ways for you to advocate:
- Tell your friends and colleagues how your investment of time and/or dollars is helping United Way make an impact in the community.
- Forward United Way e-mail communications to colleagues and friends.
- Share the success stories featured in our online newsletter.
- Ask for a LIVE UNITED t-shirt and wear it when you’re out and about.
- Tell others how you Live United through #UnitedWayCGA
Improving education, income, and health requires changes in public policy. LIVE UNITED is not about Democrat vs. Republican; it’s about understanding our nation’s crises and coming together to solve them.