DonateWhen you choose to give to United Way, you are making an investment in our community by supporting the building blocks of better lives through, education, income and health. Your donation does not just support someone in urgent need, you are creating opportunities that will leave a positive impact on our community. We all win when a child succeeds in school, when a family becomes financially stable and when people have good health. With your support we can achieve these goals. There are several ways you can donate:
- Online donation – You can make a one time donation or set up recurring payments through our website. Donate now…
- Send your donation – Print off the pledge form here and mail with your donation to:
United Way of Coastal Georgia P.O. Box 877 Brunswick, Georgia 31521
- Make a pledge, bill me later – You have the opportunity to make a pledge now and we can bill you later during the campaign here once, monthly or quarterly.
- Workplace Campaign – Many of our donors choose to participate in their company’s United Way Annual Campaign. Often, they make their donations through payroll deduction over the course of each year. Find out more about Workplace Campaign here or speak with someone in your HR department.
- Corporate Giving – Show your employees that you support our community by giving a donation through your business. Make an online donation, mail your donation or contact Kelley Spaeder at 912.265.1850.