Workplace CampaignUnited Way’s workplace campaigns are about bringing people together from our local workforce to tackle our community’s critical issues. A workplace campaign allows businesses and their employees tolearn about our community’s needs and provides the opportunity to help make a difference. Whether you’re a small business, Major Corporation or even a nonprofit, you can be a part of the change that will impact our entire community and its citizens.
Why Run a Workplace Campaign With United Way?Running a workplace campaign shows your commitment as a company to invest in our local community. Like your business, United Way of Coastal Georgia is about partnerships, setting goals, efficiency, accountability, and making an impact. Joining together with United Way of Coastal Georgia you can:
- Meet your company’s philanthropic goals through a trusted brand in workplace giving.
- Build trust and increase goodwill among customers by investing in the community.
- Connect employees to their community through volunteer opportunities.
- Offer a simple, convenient, and efficient way for your employees to support the community and causes they believe in100% of their gift stays local.
- Know that your investment is channeled where the needs are the greatest.
- Energize your employees. Focusing your organization toward a common goal helps build morale and teamwork.
- Provide information about services, enabling employees to use them for themselves, friends and families.
- Learn more about the nonprofits in our community and the work they do to improve lives.