Business PartnersWe would not be able to do what we do without our business partners. A partnership with United Way of Coastal Georgia provides an opportunity to meet your philanthropic goals while addressing critical needs in our community and making a lasting impact for all. No matter if you have 10 employees or 100 employees there are several ways to get involved.
- Host a workplace campaign offering payroll deduction – Employees can have the option to give a onetime donation or have a portion of each paycheck deducted.
- Corporate Matching – Some businesses chose to show their support and encourage employee giving by matching all or a percentage of the employee’s donation.
- Host a fundraiser – Whether you donate a percentage of your sales for a particular day, have a raffle or throw a party, you can help make a difference.
- Corporate Donation – You don’t have to host a workplace campaign to give as a company. By donating as a company, you are showing your employees that you give back to the community we live in.
- Volunteer – Our annual Days of Caring is a great way to offer team building and improving an area in our community at the same time. We also have a quarterly Day of Action which has projects on a smaller scale compared to Days of Caring. If you are interested in finding a volunteer project for your employees, contact Kyajuana Gilbert – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate Services or Goods – There are events throughout the year that require tangible items or gift certificates. Whether it is a product or service you specialize in or have some extras to get rid of, we can put it to good use.