Employee Campaign Coordinator Checklist
- Make sure all pledge sheets are signed.
- Make sure a “total gift” amount is listed on each pledge sheet.
- If possible, attach a spreadsheet of givers and payment method.
- Please don’t staple cash or checks to pledge sheets.
- If you held a special event that raised cash, please either give us a check for the full amount and convert any coins to currency.
- For leadership givers ($500 or more), please make sure they indicated how they would like to be recognized in the space provided on the pledge sheet.
- For designation requests, please make sure they are requests we can honor – either a partner agency (listed on the back of the pledge form) or another United Way.
- Don’t forget the Corporate Donation card!
- Please completely fill out the campaign envelope.
Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions, comments, or concerns.