Pacesetter Campaign 2016-17
IDEA: A company that is a PACESETTER leads the way for the campaign and other workplace companies. They will pledge a certain dollar amount by campaign kickoff or actually have their campaigns completed by kickoff.Benefits to company:
- Pacesetter organizations are featured on the United Way website.
- Pacesetter organizations are featured in our e-Newsletter.
- Pacesetter organizations receive special recognition at the Campaign Kickoff.
By partnering with United Way, Pacesetter campaigns increase the opportunity for employee education of United Way and community education of your organization. Employees are proud to be chosen as part of a special effort. Pacesetter campaigns spark enthusiasm throughout their organization.
- You stand out as a community leader. Putting your best foot forward at the outset allows you to shine! Running your campaign in the summer has great advantages, including energizing your employees halfway through the year, taking advantage of the warm weather and breathing new life into your traditional fall campaign. You will receive recognition through media and the community kick-off event August 26th.
- Your overall campaign will improve! After all, you set an ambitious goal and you know that you can count on support from you company leadership. ***
Pacesetter organizations benefit from additional volunteer and staff support which include (what UW would provide):
- Assist in scheduling a speaker at your Pacesetter Campaign Kickoff
- Assist in campaign planning.
- Assist in fundraising.
- Be readily available to you and your campaign committee.
- Provide all campaign materials.
- Be present at any and all Pacesetter events.
- Provide support throughout the entire campaign.
*** To be determined: Do they set goal of 10% over last year? Challenge goal?