Day of Action June 21Little Book House Project
- Family Connections has engaged many agencies and businesses throughout the community to sponsor and build a little book house.
- This project involves the Installation of the Little Book Houses in various city parks and community locations.
- The goal of this project is to promote literacy to children who would not normally have access to books.
- America’s Second Harvest will provide food and materials for 200 boxes of food.
- Volunteers will fill boxes with food for distribution to the elderly.
- Food will be distributed at St. Marks Episcopal Church in Brunswick and Legions Center in McIntosh County.