Mission, Vision and Goals
Vision StatementUnited Way of Coastal Georgia strives to create a community to be a place where all individuals and families have the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential through education, income stability and health.
Mission StatementUnited Way of Coastal Georgia improves lives in our community by promoting giving, advocating and volunteering in the areas of education, income stability and health.
Values StatementUWCGA has eight values by which we live and work with each other and all of our partners. We are…
- Passionate – about our mission, goals and our community.
- Stewards – over all funds entrusted to us through our due diligence process.
- Respectful – of each other and all members of our community.
- Compassionate – about those in need.
- Proactive – providing insights and anticipating needs.
- Outcomes Driven – for maximum community impact on important issues.
- Community Focused – “Living United” to improve the lives of those in Glynn and McIntosh Counties.
- Collaborative – listening, understanding and concerning all community partners on issues related to Education, Income Stability and Health.